Friday, May 30, 2008

Not much change

Not much change to report. Nausea is unrelenting and has progressed to vomiting on occassion. so so tired and also dizzy. The joys, hoping it eases at 11 weeks like it did with Laci.

Work was a struggle, but good to have something else to think about. Unbelievably I got asked by a student if I was pregnant! I denied it, but boy I look it! So bloated, nothing fits. Have resorted to having to wear maternity clothes at times (mainly pants).

Under a week till the scan, it may be too early to see the heartbeat, but fingers crossed.

The move to Cairns is official, dates set and removalists booked, just waiting for them to get back to us with uplift date. But we should be on our way 4 weeks today :)

I did find out some great news, Cairns Hospital now takes babies from 28 weeks and 1 kilo, so that gives us a super chance of having this baby there. Wow I can't believe it, I may actually get to have a baby in the same town that I am living, now thats a novelty!

No comments: