Thursday, May 1, 2008

I love my sister!

Today she made it her mission to see what we could sort out and it all looks like being sorted. She now has monday off so Shannon and I will be able to head to sydney for the egg pick up etc knowing that Laci is happy and cared for :)

Now just tomorrow! EEKK please little ovaries, cooperate for me. So at about 7.30 in the morning, Shannon, Laci and I will jump in the car again off to Sydney, have the appointment, then we are going to visit a cousin of mine I haven't seen in many years, he lives in Bathurst. We will stay there the night then head back to sisters on Saturday (will take baout 6 hours I think). Just wanted a bit of change of scenery and the driving for us really isn't an issue (remember we live 1000kms to Cairns which 550kms of this is 4wd dirt road - only in dry season) so this are easy drives and there are toilets and food stops on these roads! lol

The town where my sister and dad live is actually the town where I grew up and Piper is buried here in next to my mum who passed when I was 12. Today I decided to go and sit at the graves at the cemetary. It was nice to have a quiet moment there by myself. I actually had a nice talk to them and asked them please to help me if they can. I asked then to help my conceive asap and have a healthy baby to raise.. I did then say that if they couldn't help, then that was okay, but could they give me the strength to be ok that the end of my ttc is here. I had a good cry too. I have never asked for 'help' before, so who knows? I can dream?

No comments: