Thursday, May 22, 2008

Today's plans

So Laci and I waved Shannon off again, he just got back from Cairns yesterday and today he is off to one of the remote indigenous communities here in the Cape. Its a 2.5hr 4wd trip so he had to leave early, I have done the drive too many times to count and I don't envy him. He will stay overnight and be back tomorrow.

Planning to keep busy with Laci for next 2 days. We are having a garage sale on Saturday, so I need to organise everything. I am also trying to finish this Uni essay, but that will have to be tonight.

Oh and isn't it a girls perogative to change her mind lol? I decided to get more bloods today, I know I know, hopefully dr will agree all is good to check again, I guess this bit of anxiety is to be expected after last time? I am going to see the one other dr here who is a private GP so the bloods will go to a different lab, so will do my best not to scrutinise and compare levels. As long as going up hey? Don't expect to get result till at least tomorrow or saturday, ah the joys of living in whoop whoop.

Also, it seems after nearly 3 months break from work I am heading back. I am going back to my old job here for just 5 weeks (till the end of school term) and only 3 days a week (Mon-Wed). They really need me as the guidance officer at school is going on maternity leave and that would leave no support services. I feel okay about going back. Hoping the morning sickness doesn't kick in too much more (though I am sure it will) as am coping okay at the moment with the nausea. Then we move to Cairns.

So hopefully the next 5 or so weeks will fly by and get me through the early weeks of this pregnancy.

No comments: