Friday, May 23, 2008

Busy

So its the day before the garage sale, so am pretty busy organising everything, we've never actually had one before.

Okay I have a confession (yes another one), but over the last few years we have had 3 seperate people (one psychic and 2 family/relatives who have psychic abilities) that they see us with twin boys. It has been one of those ongoing chuckles that Shannon and I have to ourselves. Of course we only put one embryo back, so they would have to be identical and really how lucky/unlucky would we be?

Anyhow, just thought I would get it out there, I am sure it is just one healthy one making me feel like this. I am so tired, dizzy, nauseaus etc. WOW it has really hit me this time.

So...anyhow, the bloods from yesterday at 17dpo were a very nice 610

6 comments:

Leah said...

Congratulations Sandy! Such lovely numbers. Hoping for a H&H 8 months or so.... Leah x(fourstars EB & Darcy on MISS)

Anonymous said...

Excellent work Sandy. I'm very happy for you. Ooooh twins eh?

Anonymous said...

Oooh those numbers are looking very splendid indeed!

How long till scan day??

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that the numbers are doing the right thing.

Winnie

Unknown said...

Congratulations Sandy.
I'm so happy for you and I can't wait to follow your journey.

Anonymous said...

Great news m'dear! Thanks for the link too, I'll be following with great interest :D Foof x