Tuesday, May 13, 2008

8dpo and some ramblings

So today is equivilant to 8 days post ovulation, or in my case 8 days since egg pick up. Still feeling nice and calm and actually feeling a little positive today, don't know why, nothing really different than last time and also too early to tell from any symptoms, but hey, I thought I would document them anyhow for future.

My bb's are still super sore (but they were up until 11dpo last time) and I'm super tired but also since yesterday I have had some on/off nausea and this morning in between the nausea I had an increased appetite. Still no desire to pee on a stick and truly hoping to hold off testing before period due at all. I am so over the analysing of lines (or imaginary lines) I want to see two big bright lines for a change (see told you I was thinking positive).

I do have a bit of a cold thanks to the trip down south but not too bad. Need to do heaps of study today as am doing an online exam tomorrow, better fly.

1 comment:

Kaysie said...

OHHH good girl not being tempted to test.. LOL.. on the 7th cylce ( when i got a BFP with Thomas, it was the only cycle I didnt waste 50,000 HPT.. LOL..

Still got my fingers crossed..

Dont study too hard..