Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Called the clinc

Today I called the clinic to let them know of my result, I wanted to speak to the particular nurse who has been so great through this all, she is the one who persisted with the dr that we give this cycle a go, even when we only had the two follies, she was over the moon to say the least!

She asked me to have my bloods repeated on Friday and then if all good, take it from there.

So thats what I'll do.

Today I have been slaving away on the computer to get an essay done, I really have to submit it by friday, but am a bit behind schedule, am thinking it will be monday at this stage. I just find all the referencing tedious, why can't it just be like school days when you just wrote what you remembered and that was 'fact' lol I know I know, its uni and its my masters! But I can dream ha ha

I am also off to a baby shower in about 30 minutes, so better get organised.

Nausea still there today but not too bad.

No comments: