Sunday, May 18, 2008

Okay I believe it!

When you want something so bad, sometimes its hard to make it sink in, espcially after the miscarriage last year. One thing that has reassurred me this time is that last time my hcg levels were never great and all home pregnancy tests were very light.. I guess I can't say that this time ...

You will have to humour me just one more time, but I just had to POAS this morning, just to see and yes I can say it did make me very happy.. I will now hang up my hat in the POAS arena for life. This is it ladies and gentlemen, regardless of the outcome.. Shannon and I discussed it last night, this is it for us, our last chance, so hell, I'm gunna enjoy every moment!

Laci's pregnancy was so stressful, ever day an eternity, this time, life WILL go on around my pregnancy, yes I am high risk, but I want to enjoy this, I am so blessed to have this opportunity..

Here I go :)

Oh and here is the photo of this mornings stick lol

13 days post egg pick up

2 comments:

Being Me said...

Oh Sandy, honey, what a bittersweet post. Very very best of luck xxoo

Am just thrilled to bits for you. That is one definitely darker line :D

Anonymous said...

Oh what a marvellous looking second line you have there!! Mine never got that dark lol.

Congratulations!!