Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Ahh!! A head cold

And I'm miserable about it! Blocked sinuses, runny nose, headache, aching all over, you know the drill! Bad timing but what can I do?

Today I have an online exam that will take 2 hours, have scheduled myself for 2pm and should be doing last minute study right now but am having difficulties focusing.

After feeling so confident yesterday about this cycle, it is fleeting, am going into self protection mode now and starting to look ahead. Am a little bummed that Shannon will be away next week for work when I get af, but I am sure I'll be okay. The plan is to take 2 months break, this will give me time to physically and emotionally recover a bit, we will also be doing the big move to Cairns, we got a date for the week of June 16th. Then I think we have decided to do some IUI's, but we'll see I guess.

No comments: