Thursday, May 15, 2008

A confession

Okay I confess, I am fighting the urge to pee on a stick! I am 10dpo, the day I started getting faint lines with the last pregnancy (miscarriage), honestly the only thing that is holding me back is that I had the hcg injection at transfer 8 days ago, so even if I saw a faint line I wouldn't know if it was true or from the injection.

I will wait! My answer will be here on Monday either way, I am so over this roller coaster, hoping and dreaming and wondering. I just want to know if this is going to happen for us or not.. Of course in reality even if I get the positive it is only the very beginning of the ride for us, but I'll cross that bridge if I'm ever lucky enough to get there again.

Please send me strength to stay away from the sticks!

No comments: