Monday, May 26, 2008

Back to work

So after almost 3 months break I am back to work today. I am going back to the school job, just 3 days a week until the end of school term (5 weeks). They really need me at the moment and we could do with the extra $ for the move to Cairns.

I also found out last week that I got the job I applied for in Cairns. I will be working 0.7 which basically means 7 days a fortnight. Pretty happy with that, my maternity leave will kick in as well as QLD Health policy is as long as you have less than 12 months break between employment, entitlements keep going. I won't be telling them about the pg until I am about 12 weeks though, but I will be about 11 when I start anyhow.

Well better get organised, the morning rush about to begin and gee I'm nauseaus! :)

1 comment:

cas said...

Good news about getting back to work, and also about the job in Cairns too.

Hope you are well, take care,

Cas Cas