Saturday, May 17, 2008

POAS

POAS = Pee on a stick = Home pregnancy test

Okay so after talking to Shannon he agreed (reluctantly) that I could do a test this morning at 12 days since egg pick up. He really wanted me to wait another day or so but said based on my symptoms, that he figured (as did I) that it would probably be quite clear if it was positive.

So at 6am this morning it was done. DISCLAIMER ** I did do a test about 4 days ago that was definately negative to ensure the hcg injections were out of my system, I figure that one doesn't really count as was too early, but I just didn't want to be worrying if there was a second line whether it was real or not..

Okay enough rambling

Here is the best photo and it did come up very quick, like 15 seconds :)

best photo. 12 days since egg pick up

pregnant at 12 post egg pick up
Now, please stick little one, I don't think I could handle another loss

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic news Sandy!! I can uncross everything for now. I know that you still have a long road ahead of you so will conitnue to hope for a long and uneventful pregnancy but for now just enjoy the moment :)

winnie from eb

cas said...

CONGRATULATIONS SANDY, SHAN AND LACI....

I hope that you have a very uneventful 8 months, cant wait until your HB scan, to hear your good news.

Oh Sandy, im so SO happy for you, if anyone deserved it this cycle, it was you. You are a tower of strength.

Keep in touch....

Cas Cas

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Sandy ! Praying for a sticky one for you.

Kaysie said...

Hey babe.. Im soo excited... WHen you smsed me I wanted to jump on the phone and call you but didnt think mum and dad would appreciate it ( was at there house)...


SO HAPPY FOR YOU

Kaysie