Saturday, May 3, 2008

All is go!

Just got home from the drive from Bathurst, pretty tired but had a great night and nice drive.

Friday at the clinic went as best as it could have. My 3 follies are well and truly co-operating and are very nice sizes, in fact they are much better than last time which makes me wonder about maybe thats why fertilisation wasn't good and of course I now have my hopes up for more than 1 fertilising this time. I have my trigger injection tonight for egg pick up at 10.15 monday morning. We have to be there at 7.30 though.

Sadly the words "early menopause" were thrown around with my dr/nurse consult, no surprise really, I guess I already figured with my crappy responses that this was probably the case :(

Keeping my hopes up, I have to believe there is a good chance otherwise I just couldn't put myself through this all.

2 comments:

Kaysie said...

Thinking of you mate.... Glad you got to go see little piper....

Hope it isnt early menopause....

Ill be thinking of you..

cas said...

Good luck hun, lets pray that your prayers will be answered.

Cas Cas