Friday, August 1, 2008

Final CVS results

So I just got the call form Mater Mothers to say that the final results are in and definately no chromosome problems with our bub and yes stil definately a boy lol.

I am starting to get some low pelvis pain, for my last two pregnancies I had symphysis pubis dysfunction and in fact with Laci was in alot of pain and could only shuffle walk from about 28 weeks. Trying not to think about it all just yet especially as my job has lots of stairs even to go the toilet and where we are living at the moment have 2 flights of stairs to get in..

Guessing I will deal with it when the time comes.

Today is as Laci puts it our 'girly day', the day when we just stay home together. I really enjoy fridays, our day to reconnect with each other and gets lots of chatter, kisses and cuddles in.

So better get back to it :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FANTASTIC news baby is all good and your having a BOY!!!!! YAY!!!! Heres hoping you go beyond 30 weeks!!!!
I hope i find out the sex of my bubs too at my 19 week scan next week