Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Week 18 ramblings

So lets see whats been hyappening? Yesterday I had my 18 week appt with ob. All is going well with me, BP stable, no protein in urine. She couldn't find bubs heartbeat on doppler so did a quick scan and all was good. The only thing she said was that she said he was all squashed up at the bottom of my uterus and in breech position. She said if he is still in that position for next weeks morphology scan that we may have diffculties getting the pictures we need. Don't know how to get hime to move :) I have been feeling the kicks very low all day so I think he is probably quite comfy down there :)

Yesterday I also had my first accupuncture appointment and will have another tomorrow and take it from there. I also had a follow-up session with the psychologist today and now not going back for 2 weeks. We worked on some relaxation exercises today, a good reminder, I have done this alot in the past but for some reason it had just been pushed aside.

Am pretty exhausted tonight.. I also got a call about my insurance claim and it looks like it may not happen if they prove that this was a pre exsisting condition. I don't think it is, I only had it for that short time in Laci's pregnancy and then all returned to normal. I don't really think that is pre-existing? Have to get more paperwork from ob and take from there. If this doesn't get approved, I guess I will just have to take my maternity leave early.

No comments: