Thursday, August 14, 2008

Our wedding anniversary

Today is 9 years since we married and 12 years since our first kiss :) I am so glad I found my wonderful hubby. He is stopping at the shops on the way home to pick up ingredients for 'something special' for dinner, he loves cooking, but with working and travelling for work, we don't get the chance to eat anything special very often. I just try and get those veges in and a little variety.

Yesterday I had a pretty easy morning so figured I could probably venture to grab a few groceries, by no means a full shop, only 5 bags or so. I also had to pick up a gift for my neices birthday so it could be posted, but that shop is right next to woolworths so figured I would be fine. Guess not! Oh my, I really can't do much! The drive hurt, walking arond the shops was agony! Pushing the trolley was torture..okay you get the picture. I got to the car and burst into tears :( For someone who isn't a cryer I seem to be doing a good job of showing otherwise, I also sobbed uncontrollably on Monday at my massage, ther massuse is so lovely and she knows my history..

So am thinking it is probably a good idea that A. I am not working at the moment and B. I have made my first appointment to see a pyschologist that is affiliated with my ob. My first apppointment is next Tuesday.

Today I decided I needed to take it super easy. Not much happening here at all. Won't be long and we should have the laptop a friend gave us set up on wireless so can be online when laying on side because even sitting here upright in chair is not comfy..

Okay so enough moaning for now. Bubba boy is getting stronger in there now, not so much rolling more boots, am loving it and I forgot how strong it will get yet.

No comments: