Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Another day

Well today was a quiet day at home but didn't drag which was nice. I kept myself occupied somehow, I think it also helped that the pain was less being the day after my massage. It sucks with Shannon being away though, two nights is fine, three nights is harder and four or more nights is no fun at all. Tonight is night 3 of 4. Then he will be home for 4 nights and gone for another 3.

Today I managed to lodge all the forms for the income protection insurance claim, hoping hoping it gets approved otherwise the $$ situation is going to be stressful. It will take a couple of weeks to find out.

I did decided today though that the $ just had to stretch to a fortnightly house cleaner, just someone to vaccumn and mop the floors and do the bathrooms, I just can't do it and with Shannon working such long hours it not fair to get him to do more, he already does so much when he is home, waits on me hand and foot and does everything with Laci. I am just not capable of the housework now :( And you know I actually don't mind doing housework, but not in pain! I guess the money I am saving on petrol (and boy thats alot) will counteract that? :)

No comments: