Tuesday, August 12, 2008

What else can you throw at me?!

So as of yesterday I am off work because of this stupid SPD that is causing me so much pain. Pain to walk, pain to sit, well just pain all the time :(

I also check my BP twice a day and last night before bed it was up, figured it had been a long day and a bit emotional, so that was probably why. SO this morning I got up and got the gorgeous Laci off to daycare (Shannon out of town for work) when I get back I realise I have a terrible headache, figure a day of rest will help so lay on lounge.. Within an hour head is pounding so took 2 panadiene, an hour later no change..hmm maybe I should check BP again? Yep its even higher.. Not impressed, called ob and spoke to her midwife, she is calling me back but looks like they want me to go in for monitoring, but not drive hmm.. Not an easy one, I live 30 minutes from clinic. She asks 'when is hubby home?' or 'do you have a friend who can drive you in?" of course answers are, hubby is away and we just moved here so have no friends..

Will await decision..

No comments: