Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Are you serious!!??

15 weeks pregnant and I have symphysis pubis dysfunction again (SPD)! The pain is not good. Went and saw my ob yesterday, she did a quick scan to check on bub and cervix and all was good there, bub measuring up to a week ahead! So as suspected it is SPD again. Non too impressed, it didn't start till about 19 weeks with Laci but by 28 weeks I could hardly walk, just shuffle and the pain was terrible.

I am home today from work resting and waiting for physio to open to see when I can get in. We have some decisions to make about work and $$. Not easy at all considering I have only been at my new job for like 5 weeks. Shannon is stressed about it all which isn't helping either. My job involves a long drive up very winding range and then when I am there lots of stairs including 2 big flights just to get to my office and the stairs back and forth to toilet and stairs are the worst. Ob is happy tfor my to leave work now and said will fill out any necessary forms..

Not sure what we will do..

No comments: