Friday, August 8, 2008

Nightmares :(

I have always had vivid dreams when pregnant but boy I hate these nightmares! I think I am starting to get more anxious than I am allowing myself to acknowledge about all this pregnancy stuff. Last night was nightmare number 3 in about a week, all involving the death of either a baby or last night, my gorgeous Laci :( I woke up in such a state and still feel yuck. Just writing this brings back a heartsinking feeling so I will stop now..

So my pelvis in a word is crap. I am in constant pain, getting up from sitting is the worst but the only pain free position is laying on my side with pillow between my knees. The school has agreed to temporarily work out of a ground floor office so that will help a little, but in all honesty I don't know how much longer I will last at work.

Shannon goes away alot for work next week, only here for two days, so I am sure next week will feel long.

Bubby boy is really moving now, I can't believe I can even see my belly move now!

So today is Friday, otherwise known as (if you ask Laci) 'girly day' so I better get to organising some girly fun! She has her heart set on fingernail and toenail painting after I got mine done on Monday, not sure how that will go as I don't think she realises that you have to stay still lol

No comments: