Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A good day

After not a good nights sleep (in alot of pain and then Laci woke 3 times which never happens) I had a good day. It started with my first appointment with a psychologist. It went well, lots of crying but still well. I have one strategy to try for the next week and then when I see her again we will build on it. So glad I took the plunge.

After that I grapped a couple of things for Laci at the clothing sale at Kmart and treated myself to a liesurly macca's lunch.

Then I headed off for my massage. Not the relaxation type the torture type lol. She is great and really gets into the pressure points. I know I will be thankful for the visit tomorrow when the relief comes. I have decided to go weekly for a while and see how that helps.

I also booked in an acupuncture appointment for next week at a lady I have heard good god things about. Hoping it will help with the 'calmness' I am trying to acheive. It certainly did with the last IVF, so its worth giving it a shot I think.

Tomorrow will need to be a quiet day, hoping it will be warm enough for me to get in the pool as last 2 days have been unusually cool for here.

Going to browse the net and eat some choccy then an early night :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just letting you know that I check your blog every few days and love hearing how you are going. Hopefully something eases the discomfort you are in soon. It can't be easy! Take care.