Monday, August 18, 2008

Thanks for the comments

Thanks for the comments and suggestions it is nice to know I am not talking to myself. You were on the pulse too with the ideas but I think I probably have them covered anyhow, lets see :)

Hot water bottles: Thanks so much for the offer but I have a couple of wheat bags that I use constantly, I find them very soothing, though I was told cold is probably better but I just find the warmth so much nicer.

Massage: Yes I actually have found a great massuese. I have been twice now and am booked in again in a week. I was planning fortnightly but am starting to think weekly will soon be needed. She is great and I am finding good relief especially for the leg/nerve pain

Physio: Yep been there, I didn't find it helped too much last time either, but went along, have some 'core strengthening' exercises that I am doing and also a friend is sending me her support belt.

Exercise: Yeah it probably sounded like I am doing nothing but I am swimming most days and also walk Laci to daycare (although slowly) will continue this as long as I can get up and down our stairs. Its the extended outings that are doing me in.

Looking like a long week this week with Shannon away now till Friday night, thank goodness for the girly to keep me entertained in the mornings and afternoons :)

No comments: