Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Calmness returns

So yesterdays headache soon turned into a migraine, spoke to ob and we decided the high bp was prob from the headache so I took some panadiene and slept for 2.5 hours, when I woke my head was improving and BP back to normal.

So its back to the daily grind with SPD at home. We are keeping Laci in daycare on her 4 days a week at this stage as I really can't do much and it wouldn't be fair to keep her at home with me not being able to do much. She is enjoying daycare and gets to burn off all that energy.

Tomorrow is 12 years since Shannon and I had our first kiss and 9 years since we married :) Not sure whether we will do something tomorrow night or wait till weekend. Wow, where has the time gone? I also can't believe that it also marks 9 years since we first started trying to conceive. I will be so glad to have that part of my life closed.

No comments: