Thursday, April 17, 2008

Off to NSW!

So today we are off again. Shannon is fling out at 2pm to Townsville for work, on Monday he heads off to Adelaide to present at a conference.. So seeming he was going to be away and Laci and I had to be in Sydney by next Tuesday, I figured we might as well head today as well. So Laci and I are on the 6pm flight to Cairns. We will stay the night in motel and then tomorrow fly to Sydney, jump in the hire car and head 3.5 hours north to my sisters.

Laci is very excited about seeing her cousins again and funnily enough also very excited about wearing winter clothes.. We had to have a fashion parade already this morning. Too cute! :)

So today will be pretty busy I guess, we will be away for 3 weeks at this stage so need to clear out the fridge etc.

Better get to it..

1 comment:

cas said...

Hey Sandy,

I have tried many a time to post a comment on your blog, but hopefully it will work now.

Those videos of Laci are too cute 'whatever'

Safe trip and chat soon.

Cas Cas