Monday, April 28, 2008

I think we are nearing the end

Not a good day :( Today at my ultrasound after 6 days of stimulation I have only only 2 follicules. Basically this is crap crap crap.. I have to go back on Thursday for another scan but really it will be to confirm that this cycle is a bust. I am already on a high dose so there really isn't anywhere to go from here except stop..

To say I am devestated would be an understatement. I am emotionally spent.. I just don't think I can do this anymore.. How much can I take? Not making any decsions today, I cried most of the drive back from sydney to my sisters, I have had a headache for 12 hours that just won't budge..

Shannon is here on Wednesday thank god!

2 comments:

Kaysie said...

Oh babe, Im so sorry you are dealt another really shitty arse blow....

I know it sounds trivial to hear my suggestions but on the 7th cycle trying for Thomas the only thing I did different was Accupuncture.. No idea if it actually helped but anything is worth a try..

You will be in my thoughts. Noone deserves another child more then you...

HUGS BABE..

Kaysie

Being Me said...

Really sorry about your u/s Sandy :((

I wish it was easier, I really do. Good move, not making any decisions just yet. Hopefully Thursday comes fast for you.

Take a hug.