Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Flights booked

So its all confirmed, today I booked all the flights for the treak for all of us down to Sydney for more IVF. I am actually going down with Laci about 4 days earlier than I have to, but Shannon is going to be away in Townsville then Adelaide for work, so we would be only be sitting here by ourselves bored silly in our isolated town here in Cape York QLD..

So its off to my sisters, I haven't told Laci yet and don't plan to until like a day before.. I have a good reason lol..Last time we told her about 3 weeks before and she was so so excited to be going to see her cousins (they are 6 and 4) that it was literally all we heard about for 3 weeks! Toddlers have no sense of time I have discovered, so it was painful constantly having to say, 'not yet, soon!' :) So I am sure she will be just beside herself when I tell her we are going back.

I anticipate we are going to be away pretty much 3 weeks, but will be able to update whilst I am away as my sister has the net now. Seems ages but I am thinking of it as a holiday, just with a few appointments, scans, blood tests and procedures thrown in for fun.. ha ha

1 comment:

cas said...

Hi Sandy,

Welcome to blogland.... i will look forward to reading your updates.

Cas Cas