Sunday, April 13, 2008

Feeling yucko

So today I have woken with a runny nose that is dripping and causing a sore throat and now my body has just started the aches.. Oh joy, just hope its over with quickly, too much to do and I want to be well for the IVF stuff..

So the packing is in full steam ahead now, I have packed about 20 boxes, so have made a bit of a dint in it. Laci and I leave for NSW on Thursday so I want to get as much done as I can so that when I get back in 3 weeks the majority is done. We hope to leave in a about a week after we get back.

Lots of decisions to make in regards to the move to Cairns also, we have decided that we will rent for 6 months whilst we find somewhere to buy. At this stage we are thinking of just renting a furnished unit, there are plenty of these in Cairns and I just can't immagine unpacking everything for just 6 months.. we would put 95% of our belongings in storage.. How exciting to think that when I unpack these things next we will be in our own house and maybe just maybe I will be well and truly pregnant..

Trying really hard to keep positive about all this TTC stuff, I really do deep down think it is only a matter of time. I will get pg, I have done it beofore and there is no reason to believe it won't happen again.. I am also very excited about having a pregnancy close to medical services, that wil be a dream come true and will definately lesson the stress by alot!

2 comments:

Being Me said...

I am SO pleased (on a really selfish level!!) that you have begun blogging, Sandy! Now I can keep up with you as I wonder about you so often. Lose track at the other site, this is far more personal an insight to your journey.

Good luck with the move, good luck with the flight down to Sydney, have fun, stay sane.... and am really truly crossing my fingers for you guys xxoo Hope you don't mind a serial lurker (you want 'em? Cos you've got at least one now ;)

cas said...

Hey Sandy,

Its great that you are packing and getting organised for your trip and move once you get back, as you might be pregnant and unable to life!!!! Lets hope so.

I do believe that it is only a matter of time too, good luck.

Cas Cas