Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A little calmer

So 24hrs can do alot for you. I had a good nights sleep even with Laci waking me for the day at 5.15am. A nice quiet morning, just Laci and I, we did some groceries and met my sister for lunch at her work and then I had a massage this afternoon.

Nurse at Westmead called me this arvo for a chat and see how I was, discussed my blood results from yesterday, oestrogen rising but certainly not great. We decided that its better to have repeat scan tomorrow - Wednesday instead of Thursday to keep a close eye on things. I am happy as I am also not overly confident that sonographer got it 100% right as was a very difficult scan, my ovaries were not cooperating, so hoping things will be a little clearer tomorrow. There is the option to convert this cycle to an IUI cycle, not sure how I feel about this.. A bloody expensive IUI cycle hey? But it has worked before..so I guess all hope won't be lost.

So the plan, I jump in the car in the morning at about 7am and drive to sydney for appointment at 12. Then Shannon arrives at Sydney airport at 1.45pm, so I will go and pick him up and then he will drive us back to Forster. Will be a long day and Laci is staying with my sister for the day.

Not feeling confident of anything wonderful tomorrow, I have honestly spent the day trying to focus on only having one living child. I am blessed to have her and I WILL be okay. I am just so over this! It is almost 9 years of trying to conceive now, 3 high risk pregnancies, one miscarriage, 2 caesar's, Pipers death and my gorgeous Laci.. .. I am pretty done :(

No comments: