Monday, April 21, 2008

My body co-operates!

YAY My period arrived today on day 28, so its seems I was out with my "signs" lol.. though I must admit they wern't as obvious without any hormones and gee it was nice to have the month off the drugs.

Today I have a killer headache that won't budge even with panadiene, this is my usual day 1 of cycle reaction.. And I tell you what, I'm over it!

So tomorrow I am driving down to Sydney so that on Wednesday morning I can have the bloods done and start the injections then I will drive back up to sisters.. I am then here until I need to go down again on Saturday for more bloods and ultrasound. Please let me get a good response this time. So a bit of driving for me ahead, but it really is the best plan as Laci is happiest here with her Aunty, Poppy and cousins.

Laci still not 100% but certainly no worse, so will just see how she goes.

It is currently 16 degrees here, a bit of a chnge to our usual 30 at home at the moment, but its not too bad really, a nice change in some ways.

No comments: