Friday, April 4, 2008

The first post

After quite a few years deliberating as to whether anyone would even be interested in my ramblings, here I am. If anything, I guess it will be a way I can 'get it out' for myself.

I was laying in bed last night thinking about how life my has certainly been interesting! There are times when I think, "Wow, life has certainly had its challenges for me" and also moments of 'why me?', but really I do have to say in all honesty that I feel pretty blessed. I feel so so lucky to have such a wonderful husband and healthy happy 3 year old daughter..

I do also think that it is important for me to acknowledge at times that I am not 'normal', but then whats 'normal'? I have experienced a lot at a young age, and that has to affect a person somehow right?

I am sure the life experiences I have had, has shaped who I am today in many ways. So that's why for me, it was important to list some of the major stages in my life at a glance. So yep, thats it under my photo. I did try not too make it too depressing lol, there are alot of great things in there too :) It wil be a work in progress as life moves along and I also remember things, that maybe I blocked out lol

Oh and if you are reading out there, please post comments and let me know, always nice to know if I'm just talking to myself :)

1 comment:

TheThingsIdTellYou said...

Hi. Followed a link from Kirrily's blog.

I'm so thrilled to see you blogging. Welcome to the club;)

I've long admired you, and look forward to 'getting to know' you better.

:)