Wednesday, April 23, 2008

First trip back and forth done

So I'm back after my 24 hour trip. I left yesterday at 12.45pm to drive from my sisters to sydney, took 4hours 15 due to some accidents on the F3. Stayed at friends the night, woke up with a headache (joy!) and headed off to Westmead for the appointment..

So its all official, money paid, bloods taken, first injection jabbed. I have to be back for bloods and scan on Saturday, so will drive down Friday night. The trip back today was just under 4 hours with 2 breaks, I had to stop as the weather is just terrible (rain and more rain) so needed the breaks.

Laci stayed here with my sister and neices but played up a bit, took ages to go to sleep and then was up roaming the house from 12 midnight till 2am, this is certainly not like her. So my sister was a little frazzled when i arrived back today at 2pm.

I am pretty tired, so am hoping for a good sleep for all of us tonight.

1 comment:

cas said...

Hi Sandy,

I hope things are going well, and that Laci is well.

Lets pray that when you get your scan you have had a nice response. Good luck.

Cas Cas