Monday, September 1, 2008

Okay so its definately a boy!



Didn't get any other good pics though as he was laying with face facing my back. Having another scan in 4 weeks and will hopefully get good face and 3d pics then. All looks good with him though.

I do have full placenta previa though, completely covering internal os of cervix. Will confirm at next scan and clarify what this means for me (I can't have vaginal delivery anyhow but will prob mean increased risk of bleeding etc). She did say that mine looked like it completely covered the os, so not much chance of it moving as pregnancy progresses.

Ob made a comment or 'slip up' when talking about the rest of pg and said "IF" we make it 27 weeks and has completely freaked shannon out thinking that she is being negative. He said to her "When"! As there is no reason to believe I will go that early again.. AH this is so not not easy :(

No comments: