Sunday, September 28, 2008

Another week down.. Lots of piccies to share

Well I will 23 weeks tomorrow. Getting closer! I can't believe it is is less than 9 weeks till when I had Laci. And only just over 3 till Piper was born :(

The week was not too exciting but I definately kept busy. Shannon was away for work for this week. Getting back late on Friday night. He is home this week then away a bit in the 2 weeks after that I think.

I got everything for bub except the pram out of layby though which was pretty exciting. We decided to buy a new cradle instead of the old bassinette we had so that was exciting putting together. We also bought some old drawers second hand and have spent the weekend painting them. I think they will go nicely with the jungle theme.

Oh and YES that is his name on the blanket! :)







My cloth nappies also arrived this week. I used these with Laci and found them great. They are from bubblebubs. I think they are too cute!



Laci seems to be growing up so fast these days, took some piccies yesterday :)





I also did a belly shot, starting to fill out now I think.



Today I have been feeling a bit off, just not myself, but this is my usual before scans. I have had such negative experiences at scans in the past and i can't help but feel anxious. Tomorrow we will be checking the placenta (that it is still grade 4 - fully covering cervix) and hopefully seeing bubs face and getting a 3d pic :) I have also asked ob to do quick weight estimate so hopefully that wil happen also.

Won't be in to post till the evening I expect as is an afternoon appointment. Hope I sleep okay tonight :(

1 comment:

cas said...

Hi Sandy,

It took me ages to find your blog as i am using a different laptop, with no fevourites saved, lol.

Sounds like you are very busy, with Laci, lol, and all organised for the wee mans arrival.

Take care and i will keep reading.

Cas Cas