Monday, September 15, 2008

21 weeks today

Today I have my 21 week Ob appointment. YAY 21 weeks, getting there! Can't help but wish I was 31 weeks but still 21 weeks is good :) I am on fortnightly appointments until 25 weeks and then it will be weekly. Am noticing that my swelling in feet is increasing now, BP up a little, so will see how the protein check is on the pee today I guess and take from there.

Getting heaps of big kicks and movement now. So cool! He seems to have worked out that night is for sleeping and day is playing, so am pretty happy about that, I only feel the occassional tap at night when I wake for toilet stops etc.

I went through all the last of the baby things this weekend, was fun, got the bassinett out and went through everything to see what we need. Not much! I just want to feel organised as we just don't know what is around the corner.

My pelvis is crap! The groin pain is really gettig me down at times, I can walk only slowly and with a wobble, look like I am 9 months and bub has engaged lol. One good thing is that the sciatic and nerve pain down my leg has pretty much gone and that was what was waking me at night and hurting even when I rest. Now the pelvis pain is worse, but really only on movement or prolonged sitting.

Took some cute photos of Laci in new skirt, looking so grown up, will attempt to post them later this arvo when home again.

No comments: