Friday, September 5, 2008

A busy morning

So we decided to head to Townsville to the inlaws anyhow. It won't be long and we won't want to be doing the drive. It takes about 4-4.5 hours maybe longer with all my pee stops lol.

Shannon had to work this morning so Laci and I are home getting organised, forgot what yo have to do just for a weekend away. Clean up, take out the rubbish, pack bags etc. We are also taking food for the drive to save $$ on buying along the way. I am also taking my body pillow as don't think I could sleep without it :) Thankfully Shannon put his bag in the car this morning as we are picking him up on the way through. I am however thinking I am still going to be up for 2 trips down the stairs with rubbish etc which I was trying to avoid (we live up 2 big flights of stairs). Ah well, pace myself :)

So we will get to Townsville late afternoon/early evening I expect then we will have two days and then head back on Monday. Shannon was lucky that due to all the long hours he has time he can take off as TOIL (Time Off in Liew) QLD health really doesn't like paying overtime so instead you get the time off.. Not too bad, even after this trip he still has 2 days banked and I am sure he will accumulate more.

So 2 hours till we go, Laci still in nightie and watching playschool, I am almost packed. She wants to do our nails before we leave lol so I better get my shower.

Oh yeah I am really excited about being 20 weeks on Monday, yay the 20's are here! Here's hoping I will well and truly see the 30's before I know it :)

1 comment:

TheThingsIdTellYou said...

Hey Sandy, just read your thread on EB. Hope you're doing ok tonight, and that Shannon is having a lovely Fathers Day.