Friday, July 25, 2008

Okay I'm game!

After taking lots and lots of photos during my pregnancy with Laci, I guess I should continue on in the tradition. Having a few body image issues this time round though after losing all the weight few years back and then regaining quite a bit with all the fertility treatments..

Anyhow, time to embrace this body, its doing an important job!

So yes belly is looking a little weird at the moment.. But here is the first belly shot, taken at 13 weeks, there will be no bare belly shots I tell ya!


1 comment:

Being Me said...

Yes, embrace it :) Good word.

I love your top and pants too!

Lovely. I hope you continue to treat yourself with photos. You know at the end of it all you will be glad you took them, even if only to recoil and say Aaargh (or was that just me?!) xx