Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The bulge

Yes now I can say that I just look 'fat' is a little hard to get my head around aftr losing so much weight in 2006. I had already re gained about 15 kilos with all the fertility stuff and emotionally eating and now I have this big belly. And I don't think I look at all pregnant yet, just rolly! I am in maternity clothes, mostly because they are comfy and my old clothes don't fit and also the little hope that I wil look pregnant soon!

I also wanted to mention that we are not telling family the sex of this bub. My family don't know about this blog, so shouldn't be too hard :) But please no comments on facebook! We have told them with the last two pregnancies and we want this one, our last to be different and for them to have a surprise at the birth.

We are also not telling Laci becuase she would tell the world! lol. However she has decided herself anyhow that he is a boy, so maybe she has some special intuitive powers? :)

I am super tired today, I think I got myslef worked up far more than I thought with the whole CVS experience and now that it is over and settling down, exhaustion has hit..

I never really get that 'second trimester' glow but I am hoping I may just get a little this timew. I am only needing to take one of my tablets most days now for the nausea/vomiting which is a huge improvement on the 2 a day since I think week 8. Hopefully won't be long and the nausea will leave me.

No comments: