Thursday, July 10, 2008

Nervous

Nervous.. it is my NT scan tomorrow. Some of you may remember I ended up having a CVS after the NT scan with Laci. We are making our decision for this pg after the results tomorrow.. Nervous as we have increased risk due to my stupid low grade mosaic trisomy 21 (2 our of every 50 blood cells of mine show the chromosome for downs syndrome)..

The drs wanted me to have the CVS straight up, but we decided to see the results then decide as the CVS was super scary and unpleasant and have to fly to Brisbane.

Bring on tomorrow so we know what we are dealing with.

Oh and appointments went fine yesterday, BP okay now that have reduced dose and got to hear sparkles heart beating away on the doppler. Getting stronger movements now too! Too cool :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will be thinking of you tomorrow, hoping that all will go well. (how's the fresh produce going BTW? Still on a buzz from the abundance of it? :D)
Foof x