Saturday, July 19, 2008

All done. Now the wait

Super long day yesterday but the CVS is all done now. I expect the results early next week. Will ring on Monday to find out when as I didn't get to speak to the genetic counsellor.

The CVS was done this time through my cervix instead of abdominally like last time. Was less painful thank goodness. It had to be done that way as I have a fibroid in the way now it seems.

Just taking it easy over the weekend now. A few twinges, but mainly just exhausted.

Bub was so cute, I even saw them sucking its thumb and a little foot with little toes, ooh so gorgeous! Shannon and I are thinking its another girl, but Shannon is hoping boy. But obviously as long as everything is okay we will be estactic!

Here is pic from yesterday :)

1 comment:

Being Me said...

Precious photo.

Continued good luck and good thoughts coming your way.

xo Rest easy and take care of yourself :)