Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Further testing

After much discussion and sleepless night, we have decided to do further testing on Sparkle. We will have the CVS like we did for Laci. It wasn't an easy decision I tell ya! This will test for trisomy's, but its mainly the downs syndrome we are concerned about. It will also tell us the sex.

So, it is this Friday, so only 2 more sleeps till it is done. I am hoping will get the results next Monday, but will update over the weekend.

I have to fly to Brisbane and back for it by myself, but I do have a friend collecting me after the procedure which is good. Last time was very painful but I am alot calmer this time, so fingers crossed it all goes super smooth.

1 comment:

Being Me said...

Good luck, Sandy. I'll be thinking of you and hoping for the best xx