Thursday, November 13, 2008

A good update

My blood pressure has decreased overnight, its still not perfect but not in the scary range at the moment and my headache is no longer migraine material, just a normal headache :)

ob came in this morning and is pleased and will continue to watch me closely, no medication increase again yet. I will continue on regular blood pressure checks obviously and also daily ctg's to keep eye on bub. Currently attached for 20-30 mins as we speak.

Ob is feeling somewhat confident that will prob make it to monday to the 30's! But obviously can't say for certain as things can change very quickly. My blood tests from yesterday were ok. So on Tuesday arvo I will have another scan, this one will again look at fluid and dopplers but also bub's growth. This will give us more of a complete picture as to what is happening and we will make decisions then I guess.

Shannon exhausted and stressed :( He is considering taking the afternoon off, I encouraged him! Laci in daycare, so he is prob going to come in here for a while to chill (we don't get much time together and certainly not without busy Laci) then hopefully he will go home for a few hours rest.

Oh and my pelvis is loving this rest! Pain so much less! Back to just pain on movement instead of constant, so that is a huge improvement! Certainly makes me feel better about things when not in constant pain!

Ok now for no excitement between now and tuesday please :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds positive Sandy. Still praying.

foofie said...

Sounds a bit more positive lovie, am thinking of you still xx

Being Me said...

What a week for me to go away and not be able to read your updates!!

I am so glad you are where you are right now. And so relieved to read you have been relieved of most of that godawful pain :(

Hang tight little man for as long as you can xx