Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Chilling out

Today I am home doing my 24 hour urine, so much fun. NOT :) Have decided to chill out about the whole pre eclampsia thing until I get the results back from that. Hopefully that will be on Friday, if not Monday. The urine dip tests they do are only an indicator, my protein level could be alot higher or lower, it is the 24 hour test that gives the true results. So I have decided no 'over-thinking' until then!

Only 2 more sleeps until Shannon has no more overnight work trips for 4 months! YAY bring it on! I want my hubby home!

I had one of the best sleeps last night that I have had in ages. I still woke every 2-3 hours with some pain and needing to pee but fell straight back to sleep. Ah so nice!

Pain is managable today..

Just had another long chat on the phone with the daycare manager about Laci. We have consented to involving an outside agency to try and help them with managing her behaviour. They will involve us too. Hoping hoping that most of it is simply a reaction to Shannon being away and my inability to do much and with Shannon back things improve! Daycare thinks part of the problem is that she is 'advanced' or 'extra bright' lol so not sure what we can do about that lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sandy sorry to hear you are having a hard time at the moment.

Praying book time for low protein.