Monday, October 27, 2008

27 weeks today

That's right I am 27 weeks today :) Shannon away this week till Friday night then thats it for his trips for work for the year! Dad is here until Monday next week.

Having some serious behaviour issues with Laci at the moment.. Won't go into it just now, but lets just say its full on! Daycare is even having issues coping and is bringing in an outside agency for some advice!

I also wanted to thank those readers out there who are reading this blog and taking the time to comment too :) It feels good to know I am not completely talking/whinging to myself lol :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Sandy 27 weeks! That is fantastic. I love the belly shot too. Hang in there chick, he'll be here before you know it :-)

Anonymous said...

27 weeks!!! Not long now! Laci was such a good little girl when you guys were here. She sounds like a really bright, free spirited girl. I'm sure you are going to wet your pants laughing down the track when you think back about her antics. Give her a big kiss from us. I still laugh everytime I think about her 'bandaid up the nose' incident!