Wednesday, June 4, 2008

The scan

So there was a cancellation for the sonographer's clinic. So less time for me to wait. I am having the scan at 11am today. I am happy just to get it over. Feeling alot more anxious than I thought I would. Alot of it is to do with the blighted ovum last year. I know that today may be too early to see a heartbeat but as long as its not a small completely empty sack, then I'll be okay. Hoping they will see a yolk scan and hopefully the fetal pole.

I won't be able to report back until this afternoon as have a work lunch/team meeting then a staff meeting. But I will certainly appreciate positive vibes :)

I fly out next monday night to have my first antenatal appointment in Cairns on the Tuesday, so if todays doesn't sho heartbeat yet, I will ask for them to book me in for a repeat scan then.

I am just home now quickly grabbing my water bottle as they want a full bladder first.

Okay off I go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh fingers crossed Sandy!!! I am waiting for your return like a very nervous Aunt!