Sunday, June 15, 2008

Exhausted

Very busy weekend preparing for the move, Thank goodness for the medication otherwise I would have been useless. Finding it non too easy as it is. But, we are just about done. If I ever see another dust ball it wil be too soon! :) Another 2 trips to the tip today as well. Surely we have no more junk hiding?

Now tonight I have to do last minute study for a 2 hour online exam at 9am. Not sure how well that will go!

Laci driving us a tad insane this weekend, the talking never stops! I swear she just likes thew sound of her own voice, she constantly asks questions that she knows the answer to which drives us batty. Of course we are happy that she want to know everything, but gee child just giv us 5 minutes of quiet every now and then!

So the next few weeks are pretty planned out. Shannon drives our car out to Cairns this week (had to be there for work) so he leaves about 4am Tuesday morning, conveniently this leaves me car-less and with child, working mon-wednesday and also the packers/movers are coming on thursday and friday and shannon returns on saturday arvo.

Saturday night we are having some farewell drink here and then Sunday is clean clean clean.. We then work mon-wed again then fly out on Thursday. Bye Bye Weipa for me. Shannon will still be back here for a couple of days every fortnight, but I won't!

On the friday our stuff arrives at the place in Cairns and then Saturday we drive to Townsville for Shannon's mum's bday party. We will arrive with Laci wearing her "I'm going to be a big sister" shirt as our way of telling them the news :) Should be a nice moment.

Well best get back to it. I expect probably no updates for some time now. I may get a chance at inlaws in 2 weeks or beofre if anything important..

So I will leave it as "no news is good news" for now

1 comment:

cas said...

Safe trip, and keep in touch.

Cas