Monday, June 30, 2008

Almost back online

Only a matter of days and I will be back online at home. The move is complete! I am currently down in Townsville for work and will hopefully be back online at home on Thursday. I will be busy for the first few days though, boxes to unpack and groceries to buy etc. But am excited that the next phase of our life is beginning.

We told the inlaws a couple of days ago when we arrived about bub. It was a great moment. It was MIL's bday when we arrived and Laci was wearing her "I am going to be a big sister' tshirt. MIL was hugging her and then Shannon said, your present is on Laci's shirt. MIL read it and it was a great moment, she was like "really?!!" we said yes, she grabbed me in a big hug and then Shannon all whilst crying with happiness, was really cool.

I had a bit of a fright yesterday, something that has never happened before, I had blod in my urine. At first i panicked and though it was coming from elsewhere, but no definately red urine :( So with my history of BP and kidney issues etc etc, we throught best to go to the hospital. There began almost the whole day in the emergency department. We thought I may have a UTI. But no, its a mystery! Bloods came back normal and urine when I got there showed high levels of uro-bilirubin and moderate bilirubin, evidence of recent bleeding, but follow up urine was clear. Very strange. So was discharged with no diagnosis and just to keep an eye out.. Very weird, never had that before.

The nausea has really stepped up a notch the last few days, the medication is stopping the vomiting but am finding the nausea more and more difficult to deal with at times. I am 10 weeks today so hopefully not much longer. Bring on the second trimester!

well thats it for now, am sitting in a hotel lobby, paying $14 an hour for the privledge of net use, so might fly.

Promise to be back sson.

Oh and I know I mentioned it, but I think its pretty cool. I am in double figures!! 10 weeks woohoo! Love you little sparkle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! 10 weeks! Only 28 to go! Glad the move went well! Talk soon,
B xoxo