Sunday, November 8, 2009

I'm back!

Had lost the desire to blog for quite some time, almost a year now! I have decided that I will blog again as there is so much going on again for me. (see side bar date thingy for my 2009 major update).

Its currently almost midnight, I have taken numerous prescription pain and sleeping drugs but insomnia and pain are still haunting me, am going back to bed in a minute to try again..

Will pop in tomorrow and give you all a run down if anyone out there is interested in reading my blog again?

4 comments:

AJ said...

Welcome Back! Hope you are feeling better again soon! I'd love to see how big Mr G is!

cas said...

Hey Sandy, so glad you are coming back to Blog. Please give us a update and piccys. Cas x

Being Me said...

Heya Sandy, so great to see you pop up in my list of followers! You'll have to get your own ;)

I am so sorry to hear about your complications and surgery. Wow, pretty major huh?

Looking forward to reading up on you as you get back into the groove.

xxx

TheThingsIdTellYou said...

Hi Sandy,

I just read tonight about G having CP. Sorry to hear this. Your sig on EB is just delicious and he looks so happy and adorable!

I hope you and Shannon are ok as you deal with the news. I'm sure that no little boy with special needs could be born to better parents.