Monday, January 26, 2009

Sister gone home :(

My sister was here for a week, was great! I cried most of the way home from the airport :(

Griffin doing well, mainly feeding 3rd hourly with still every 3 days or so having a 2hourly stint. I have been pretty tired but aminly due to late nights as my cousin and hubby and 4 teenage kids have also been up here for a week (they go home tomorrow).

Last weigh in almost a week ago and Griffin was 2930 so he is prob over 3kg now. He loves loves his booby milk and is not happy unless stuffed silly!

Here are a couple of photos from sisters visit.



2 comments:

Being Me said...

Precious photos xxx

Bea said...

Just commenting to reply to your comment on my blog. Wishing you a speedy recovery! Glad you found the choice a positive one. It's always good when you're in line with what life brings you.

Bea